Cleaning your caravan is a simple process- use a good quality car shampoo/ truck wash with a soft brush or sponge on the outside of your Caravan or RV.
- If your Caravan or RV has fibreglass sides ensure that you use only fibreglass polish.
- Only use mild detergents on the inside of your Caravan or RV.
- Do not use window spirit/alcohol based cleaning sprays on your windows as this will lead to discolouration.
- Use mild soapy water or recommended Caravan or RV products only, which can be purchased through our Spare Parts Department (As displayed in the images above).
- It is important to invest in a durable caravan cover that will be breathable but at the same time protect your RV from sun exposure and moisture. Make sure it comes with a decent warranty so that you can be sure that your RV will get the best protection possible.
If you have any questions about caravan covers, make sure you speak to the Jayco Newcastle Spare Parts & Accessories team as we stock the best covers available.
Note: Do not use cutting compound when polishing your Caravan or RV.
If you have any questions about cleaning your Jayco, please contact the Jayco
Newcastle Spare Parts & Accessories Team Monday - Friday using the details below: